The Original. The Best.
Frigid Fluid Co. revolutionized the death care industry when it introduced the casket lowering device to the market in 1918.
Since appearance, Frigid has continued to improve upon the original model by adding new features and upgraded materials allowed by advancements in metallurgy and machining techniques.
Frigid devices continue to be manufactured and hand-assembled in their Northlake, Illinois, plant to provide direct quality control and adherence to high standards.
Frigid remains the market leader of precision lowering devices constructed with the highest quality materials for durability, reliability and longevity of operation.
All Frigid Lowering Devices Feature:
- Sealed, self-lubricating bearings
- High quality tempered steel and bronze precision gearing
- High quality ISO-9001 certified stainless steel tubing
- Sturdy, polished aluminum heads for fail-safe housing of all moving parts
- Custom, hand-made governor maintains smooth, controlled lowering speed
- Adjustable braking system for a variable number of lowering speeds
- Chrome finished hand brake for simple lowering release
- Quiet, durable, low maintenance construction
- Assembled size: 62″L x 26″W x 7″H telescoping to: 94″L x 38″W x 7″H
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor